I had a personal day denied. Reason: 1 person already took on on the day I wanted. This Friday 3 people have off for a personal day. Dear Administration. CONSISTENCY look it up and embrace it.
Moving right along.....
In social studies I was teaching about inset maps...we did a few practice things then I told the students to draw the floor plan of their house and then an inset map of just their bedroom. Here is what one of my students brought today. Notice anything phallic?

One of my more "unique" students misplaced his SS test. MISPLACED!! It was not turned into my basket. He told me he took it home. I called home...implored parents to help him look for it (think of pigpen on the Peanuts). This morning I got long note about he left it on his desk, went out for recess and it was still there. That's it. If it was still there where the fuck is it now? She said he will gladly retake it, but umm he was in the room when we went through all the corrections. The grandpubah cheery is the PS...which only could be proved by pictorial evidence.
It is only 11 am. It is only Tuesday.
Send help.


You know it's time to call in sick when...
Maybe you could just "fly off somewhere".