K found a porn magazine in MY drawer....it is just little stories...A porn reader's digest if you will...only the corner of the magazine was showing, but by the look on her face I KNEW she KNEW....apparently she had found it a couple of days before looking for a "sleep shirt". Of course I was forced to tell her the truth:
That I confiscated it from one of the high school boys when I taught freshmen English a couple years ago. We put that dirty ,sinful thing in the burn box.
Fast forward to last night at dinner...I gave J the "EYE" and told him the story and at the end he asked "Which boy did you take it from?" I gave him the DUMBASS look. You know that is ours!!!
He fell for the story too I guess.
I also rescued it from the burn box last night.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

All I have to say is, "MEN!!!" Oh well, as long as K fell for the story! Have a great day! 17 days, woo hoo!!!!!
Well, it seems to have worked! Glad it made it back from the burn box. Guess you should hide it up higher next time! :P
HIGHER and under lock and key....oh dear...don't call CPS on me!!!