Life ain't always beautiful

TEACHBROECK On 9:51 AM

Deck
Deck,
originally uploaded by teachbroeck.
I have doing a lot of sitting lately. JUST SITTING.
At lunch ...
At home...
I got the most hurtful message on facebook from my SIL about how badly I treat her brother.
My 21-year-old SIL
Who has a baby (that I love and cherish)
With no father
Who lives at home and spends money on clothes while her parents pay the real bills
Who has never been married
Who has never had a healthy relationship
Who is very spoiled
Who 3 years ago I decided to love through her selfcenteredness and bite my tongue about the shit she gets away with
SHE criticized my marriage.
SHH opened her message with: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????!!!!!!
2 Days later it is my fault her bother and her are fighting.
2 Days later his mom is mailing me letters after my attempts to fix this and apologize
I have been doing a lot of sitting.

1 Response to "Life ain't always beautiful"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey, Friend. It's Sunday night......not sure what his mom's letters are like........I hope they aren't mean or hurtful. I believe her job is to remain neutral and love all her children.......which includes YOU.