GOD? wait...Ashton Kutcher?

TEACHBROECK On 6:29 AM

Ultrasounds
Blood tests
RhoGam shot


Consensus of ultrasound tech: Everything looks GREAT, NORMAL! May just be implantation.

PHEW....relieved....overjoyed....back on track!!! Gotta have Faith! (insert George Micheal tune in your head for the rest of the day)


Phone call from DR. later in the afternoon:
Dr.: SO I hear you are having some difficulties with this pregnancy.
ME: Well I fell much better after coming n today and talking with the ultrasound tech.
Dr.:WELLLLL......your blood work tells us a little different story. I am concerned.
ME: Okay (choking up for the 3945858th time yesterday)
Dr.: Your hormone count is WAAAY high...so you are either having twins or a miscarriage.
Come back on Thursday for another lab test. Bye.

Am I being PUNK'D? I feel like it.

Either 2 babies and whowhowowo and so exciting or sorry another miscarriage have a great day!

That is the biggest, ugliest, fattest fucking OR ever.

10 Responses "GOD? wait...Ashton Kutcher?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh, Honey. I am praying.......and hoping and sending positive thoughts........and crying for the pain that is in your heart. I love you.......angie

  2. Thank you! Prayers WELCOME..it is time for faith and peace even in the midst of stress and confusion. How lucky I can let God worry about it for me. I love him.

    However, I feel bad for the people that encounter me with these abnormal hormone levels raging through my body...WATCH OUT!

  3. Anonymous says:

    I am so thankful you can give your fear and worry to God, Sarah. You know there were times in my life that I wouldn't have survived if I hadn't done the same..........

  4. Kait says:

    Bastard! I know there's nothing they can do for a miscarriage, but seriously? Seriously? You're going to tell a pregnant lady that she might either be having twins or a miscarriage and she should just WAIT IT OUT??? ::flies into a blind rage:: Gah.

    Well, maybe if the tech said it looks ok, that maybe it is twins? I'm surprised he hasn't ordered you for daily hcg tests (they did that for me when I had implantation bleeding). Maybe call the doc and request that?

  5. I go back Thursday for follow-up hopefully the levels will be increasing. After a bit of internet research (AKA pandora's box) many of the articles said not to take the HcG levels to heart. The overlying thme was to go with the ultrasound results...so I am thinking HAPPYTHOUGHTS!!

  6. Hoping and praying for the best! Please keep us informed. I'll be thinking about you.

  7. THANK YOU Mixed Up Me!!! I really DO appreciate all the thoughts..Thursday can't come fast enough!

  8. Anonymous says:

    You have prayers coming from my way, too. It is totally cool that you are able to turn your worry into faith and put this in God's hands. You have a lot of people in your corner, we'll be thinking of you. :)

  9. Anonymous says:

    Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! My levels weren't high enough to indicate multiples and I had three so I'm leery of those tests. My three screaming banshees are proof they can be misleading.

  10. Thanks kimblahg: Real life advice makes me feel better than clinical BS!