I tag you ALL!

TEACHBROECK On 1:05 PM

-OLGY MEME! I shamelessly stole this from Kimblahg




MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? TACO BELL!

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Vino in Valley-anywhere where my Jdog looks in my eyes instead of the TV on the wall!

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Depends...I can be demanding...BIG TIP is they respond to me well...I always say when you HAVE TIME...if I sit a long time before service only 10%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Right now SNICKERS

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Tomatoes, mushrooms and bacon
Q. What do you like to put on your toast? Umm Turkey?



TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of Kdog hugging my stomach

Q. How many televisions are in your house? 3 but NOT one in K's room I REFUSE!


BIOLOGY


Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils, a baby, infectes blob, eyebrows, hair, nails

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? My ass off the couch....

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I fainted one but I wasn't "knocked" by anything



BULLSHITOLOGY


Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? YES
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Lauren

Q. What color do you think looks best on you? Pink, black, brown

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A quarter....it did not come out 2 dimes and a nickel

Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life? Not that I know of...maybe kids in the pool
Q. Has someone ever saved yours? My Heavenly Father -probably more than once



DAREOLOGY


Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Probably for 10 bucks
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? YES!
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? YES!
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? HA! What magazine? Hefty Hotties?
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No the heartburn would not be worht it right now

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Not just for the money...but if they hurt my family or to protect myself I think I have it me



DUMBOLOGY



Q: What is in your left pocket? Nothink
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? NO
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? both
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? Who sits?


Q: Could you live with roommates? I loved roomies....I liked feeling connected..

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 12?

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I got pulled over for a headlight being out
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't want to grow up, but I wouldlove to be a photographer

Q: Last Friend you talked to? coworker in the hall

Q: Last person who called you? Rubyjane
Q: Person you saw? Coworkers /Students


FAVORITOLOGY


Q: Number? 23,12
Q. Season? Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: Missing someone? My grandparents....my friends Jaki and rubyjane who I was suppse to see this weekend for the first time with the new baby!
Q: Mood? Lighthearted....I worry too much

Q: Listening to? My baby's heartbeat

Q: Watching? Kdog when she doesn't I am
Q: Worrying about? MONEY, THE BABY, BEING A GOOD MOM, LIFE, HAPPINESS



RANDOMOLOGY


Q: First place you went this morning? the bathroom
Q: What can you not wait to do? go home and put my PJ pants on

Q: What’s the last movie you saw? THE KINGDOM
Q: Do you smile often? ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOST THE TIME...
Q: Are you a friendly person? yes, but not very approachable sometimes

1 Response to "I tag you ALL!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I also refuse to let the kiddo have a t.v. in his room. It just doesn't seem like any good will come out of it.