SERIOUSLY WTF is wrong with people?

TEACHBROECK On 10:34 AM

Because someone PLAYED a gay man in a movie, you think he doesn't deserve to be buried and memorialized? Even if he was Gay....and his father and his mother were all gay too- who thinks they have the right to taint his life as a father, friend, actor, boyfriend, son etc???? I DON'T GET IT!!!
WTF
The church spearheading this does not represent the loving, caring God I know and love.

5 Responses "SERIOUSLY WTF is wrong with people?"

  1. Becca says:

    I don't get it either. What about people who commit suicide? Do they not deserve to be buried either? Some people are just stupid, and unfortunately we have to be around it.

  2. Nellie says:

    Some people are way to extreme for me. Nutso's if you ask me. They should find something better to do. I really believe they are weak minded individuals who have no direction in their lives and are easily swayed into believing/doing whey they are told to do. It is a shame. But there is always one in a crowd.

    We should be giving Heath's family prayers and peace right now and leave them alone to grieve.

  3. I agree with you NN!!!

  4. metromom says:

    I couldn't agree with you more.
    I think this particular group is interested in publicity.

    Sad to take advantage of a tragic death to bring a spotlight to a crazy group of people who do not understand God or his love.

  5. metromom says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.