Other names

TEACHBROECK On 10:34 AM

Some of you asked for some other names in the running:

Titan....Ty for short

Blaise....I love the way this one looks but everyone says "BLAZE OF FIRE!"

Tristan is OUT....I have one in class this year =(

Noah is OUT ....JDog's one VETO (we each get an F no veto)

Parker floats in and out depending on the day

Randoms:
Briley
Jaylan
Jayce
Asher

Reece


we have played around with K names....like Kdog

Kade ( i love this)
Koben
Kael
Kalen

and of course Karter

PS I love suggestions, but I will be honest on my feelings towards them!

24 Responses "Other names"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I will try to comment again.....Love...........angie

  2. Anonymous says:

    I clicked Anonymous and it worked. Let's see if works again....angie

  3. Anonymous says:

    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

  4. HA !!!!! Back with a vengance....do you think Avery is girly? How about Reece?

  5. Anonymous says:

    Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

  6. I love Kade!!!
    Don't you hate it when you like a name and then you have one of "those" in your class. This has ruined many a name for me!!!

  7. I really like the name Karcher, but sometimes when I say it outloud, I think of the Carls Jr. Guy, but I still like it. It's unique.

  8. my comments have gone bilingual! I have never heard of Karcher THANKS FOR THE IDEA!

  9. Anonymous says:

    Ya know....not sure about Avery...for a boy or a girl. I guess it seems more for a boy to me. Reece........I can it for both, and I think I like it. Sounds strong.....

  10. My two cents..
    Avery is too girly..
    Reece can definitly go either way..
    do you read the Holden's Tracks blog? Her babies name is Reece.

    Don't love titan.. sorry.. he's not a truck!!
    i do like blaise.. especially the spelling!

    I know its ordinary.. but what about Luke.. or Chase..

    And Briley makes me laugh.. i guess cause its my name with a b!
    Maybe i'll name one of my kids Bryan.. after my sister.. or wait.. Bryan is a real name!! Silly me!

    Then we could have Bryan and Bryley...Oh now that would be funny..

    But right.. we were talking about YOU and your little guy..

    Um..out of your names
    I vote for Kade.. and Karter..and Reece..

    Just one question... are you going to be done after this one?? Because if not.. and you name this one a K name.. you have to find a K name for the next one or they will be really left out!!!

    Pretty soon you'll turn into the Duggar family with 17 kids all with K names.. and you'll have to start making things up.. like KatieJo..

    Just some food for thought!!! :)


    And one question for my sister.. Who's the guy from Carls Jr??
    You totallly lost me there!!

  11. The guy who started Carls Jr was Carl Karcher!

  12. OHHHHH... right!!!

    I guess i'm not as up on my fast food trivia as you are..

  13. Nellie says:

    I like Jayce, Karter and Kael. Kael is really different and I really like that. Sounds like a strong man, quiet man. Is a quiet man going to come out of you???!! j/k

    Nolan... my fav. I also love Ethan. I know they are ALL over right now... but still love it.

  14. WOW! Who had this conversation without me?....lots of good reading!

  15. MN EMAIL ME!!! teachbroeck@hotmail.com about Kael.

    Titan was only a truck recently! I know though you love it or hate it.

    Unless my Dr. allows me to drink copious amounts of wine with my next pregnancy I AM DONE!

  16. Greg says:

    Teach,

    How about K-fed?? Its a K name!

    No? Come on. This is getting a F No Veto isn't it. DAMN IT!!

  17. Greg says:

    P.S.

    I had thought about writing my post in greek, but thought better of it.

    Maybe next time:)

  18. K FED...That is F'en FUNNY I almost peed myself!!!!!!!!!

  19. Greg says:

    With names like Titan and Blaise your little boy could be on American Gladiators!!

  20. I know! If...(a big IF) we have another boy his name will have to be Hercules or Atlantis...just to feel worthy!

  21. Tara says:

    Hi, I am going to de-lurk now. I have been reading for a few months. I started reading blogs after I moved about 8 months ago and they have kept me sane through my "black period". Anyway I like Asher, Reece and Kade. How about Cain/Kane?

  22. HI Tara!

    Thanks for the ideas!!!!!

  23. Kt says:

    This is MN's sister. I like Reece. I have always like that name.

    But how about Kam or Kameron. That is my all-time favorite.

    I do agree with MN that Kael is a cute name. Did I say cute? I meant handsome and manly!

  24. Anonymous says:

    How about Hayden. I love the name Hayden