Thursday-My afternoon...I do not make this sh*t up

TEACHBROECK On 10:26 AM

Start Wed night:
I was having some pain and pressure in the uteral area (is that a word) area....I had some water, put my feet up and went to bed early. Throughout the night I had some pains and discomfort.

Thursday: By lunch I was UNCOMFORTABLE. I called the Dr. talked to a few people at the clinic they said come in.

12:50: Call our school secretary tell her I need to leave. Call other 3rd grade teacher (we split for core classes otherwise I have them all) and ask if my half can come over to her room for Reading. She is due in March as is a doll about it!Text my husband I am not feeling good. Get my class out of the room. Miss 3 husband calls. Text him it could just be a bladder infection...no worries. Remember my vehicle could be gone because in our nice small town the mechanic comes to the school parking lot and picks up or car for us and returns it with a bill. Text Jdog to find out where my vehicle is. Thank god it is still there. I am on empty! I have 40 bucks in checking (I got paid today- Christmas backlash) Call bank transfer money as I am pumping gas.

1:00 YES ALL THAT HAPPENED IN 10 minutes! Try to call Jdog..no answer meanwhile he has left me a message WHY Aren't YOU ANSWERING.....ummm see above. Finally get a hold of J on my cell

him:"Are you in pain?"
me: "Yes"
him:"NICE!" in a sarcastic tone
me:"Nice????" I did not just call you to tell you I blew a tire.
I hangup.

I needed him to show concern, support....not feel that I inconvinced his day or upset HIM.
Played phone tag I talked to him long enough to figure out if he could pick Kdog up from school and then told him I need to cool down and drive. I may have added that in crisis people show there true colors and he was not stepping up. I wasn't really mad I was stressed. It wasn't a crisis yet. I was just scared. In moments like that I need a calm, loving husband but he was just as scared as I was so I just cooled down and tired to keep my car on the road for the 45 minute drive in 50 mph winds (that is probably an exageration but whatever)

1:50 Check in...go to lab first to pee in a cup. The waiting room is packed. Amazingly they calls "teachbroeck" ((I have a VERY ,VERY COMMON FIRST NAME)) right away...before I can heave my aching pelvis off the chair some other girl follows the lab tech. Soon after she comes back ...wrong girl! Wow her cut fingers and my pee could have been very confusing for one of us!
2:00 Walk over to Ob/Gyn waiting are. Nurse calls "teachbroeck" again. I go. She looks at me funny. She is my usual nurse, but my Dr is on surgery rounds that day. She says I look familiar. I told her I come her every 4 weeks. She says I have no record of seeing my Dr before. WRONG TEACHBROECK! Back out the waiting room I go....a different girl named "teachbroeck" gets up ***NOT THE SAME ONE FORM THE LAB WAITING AREA!

2:10 By now I am nervous , laughing, and in walks a girl from my dinky ass town with her newborn. I GO 45 minutes away to get away from TOWN PEOPLE. She sites down DIRECTLY BEHIND ME IN THE ALMOST EMPTY waiting area...our pony tails are almost touching! Meanwhile the whole time a "challenged person" is bellowing and screaming for over 30 minutes between the 2 waiting area which are open air. I would never ever judge or wrinkle my nose at someone with special needs but it was SO loud...I got the giggles and worried I was going to start crying. If had been assisting that person to their appointment I would have asked to be place in a room so kids wouldn't stare.

Do I say hi?
Can She tell I am upset...?
Should I just pretend I didn't notice?
So I turn and say hi....ohh and ahh over her little boy. Then I get called in.

2:15 Get hooked up to heartbeat and movement monitor.
ALL IS GREAT! NO Contractions NO Stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could be Ligaments.
Could be Bowel. (whatever that means)
I don't care how much pain I have as long as my son is healthy.
Thank you God for protecting him.
All turned out well.

1 Response to "Thursday-My afternoon...I do not make this sh*t up"

  1. Kait says:

    The bowel thing just means that you could have eaten something that irritated your guts. My sister has this a lot with her current pregnancy, and her doctor advised her to be careful, because annoyed bowels could cause early delivery.

    I'm glad your comments are back on! :)