Before E was born, our cats would go into her crib all the time and sleep!! When the baby came, we had to wash all the sheets and bumper pads because they were covered in cat hair.....YUCK!
can i throw in my two cents? And just because you dont regulate who can comment!!
i went to see brad paisley the other night.. and rodney atkins and chuck wilks (?) were there..and better yet.. a vendor took us.. so it was FREE!! (and they took us to dinner!!!)
Kitty in the crib! Love it!! You know what we did with E to keep our cats out... we took her regular door off and put up a cheapo screen door from Menards. Attached a little latch hook lock on the outside so we could always lock it when she was sleeping and the cats could never get in.
Might sound weird that we lock our kid in her room, but we also have a seriously steep wood staircase near her doorway with an overlook and we cannot get a safety gate to work in that area. It is for her own safety... who the heck knows what we are going to do when she starts crawling out of her crib and starts sleeping in a bed... I think she'd be able to punch the screen out... that'll be a challenge. Might have to do a screen door and a baby gate... double it up.
Oh the challenges of children!
And for the record... I LOVE Martian McBride!! (and George!)
I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
MEOW! bad kitty!
CUTE bedding, love love love the polka dots!!!
and man oh man, does your baby girl look so much like her mama!!!
I KNOW!! It took 34 seconds for that darn cat to jump in there! We need to keep the door shut...who knows what will do when the baby comes!
Before E was born, our cats would go into her crib all the time and sleep!! When the baby came, we had to wash all the sheets and bumper pads because they were covered in cat hair.....YUCK!
cats are so egocentrical!!!
I love the baby bedding!
So whose concert is that??
Martina McBride....Yes I like country!!!
Oh my goodness I LOVE the bedding! I always said I had a boy I wanted to do blue and brown. Love, love, love it!
I'm so jealous you got to go see Martina! I'm going to see Mr. George Strait next month, and I cannot wait.
Ohh laaa Gearoge Strait! HE is right up there with Randy Travis in the older men who make me swoon catergory!!!
Oh! I love Martina McBride's music. I just don't really know her face.
can i throw in my two cents? And just because you dont regulate who can comment!!
i went to see brad paisley the other night.. and rodney atkins and chuck wilks (?) were there..and better yet.. a vendor took us.. so it was FREE!! (and they took us to dinner!!!)
okay.. im done now.. sorry!! :o)
Kitty in the crib! Love it!! You know what we did with E to keep our cats out... we took her regular door off and put up a cheapo screen door from Menards. Attached a little latch hook lock on the outside so we could always lock it when she was sleeping and the cats could never get in.
Might sound weird that we lock our kid in her room, but we also have a seriously steep wood staircase near her doorway with an overlook and we cannot get a safety gate to work in that area. It is for her own safety... who the heck knows what we are going to do when she starts crawling out of her crib and starts sleeping in a bed... I think she'd be able to punch the screen out... that'll be a challenge. Might have to do a screen door and a baby gate... double it up.
Oh the challenges of children!
And for the record... I LOVE Martian McBride!! (and George!)
ryles-you can always put in your 2 cents!!!
NELLY!!! What a fab, idea!!! And because we have some of the strangest things in common...the nursery is ALSO right by the landing and stairs!!!