I had to WORK....yes WORK on Saturday ....curriculum junk. Then we had a Firefighters Christmas party later Saturday...not too fun or happening, but the free meal was YUM! Sunday I had a wedding shower (I am the personal attendant) the food was BEAUTIFUL but I didn't take any pictures. Sunday we watched our poor poor Packers bite the dust...I am not expert so I won't break down the game...in my eyes they played shitty and even when they had a huge gift in the end they BLEW IT!
The nursery should be done today!!!!! (J has the day off)
I have the worst heartburn EVER.
I want to buy this:

But...it is 369 bucks WITHOUT the ottoman!SO more realistically I will get this

PS I just started this: I don't have my mind made up yet...it is intriguing for sure!

PPS my TICKER SAYS 99 days to go!!! I never thought I would get under 100!!!!

Oh I'm so bummed that they lost too! I was really hoping this would be Farve's year. My friends husband was at the game (drove 12 hours to get there) and he had a blast, but of course mad they couldn't pull it out.
And I love the choice! Isn't it insane how much they want to charge for those things. Heck you can get a new couch for that price.
That looks like a good rocking chair. My main complaints with my chair is that it has rungs on the arms where Kitten gets herself stuck, or hits her head on the wooden arms. Your looks much better!
Becca I know! Or just a big ole recliner! Kait thanks for the tip...I will get padded arm rests =)