Once in a great while we find these DISGUSTING creatures n our basement. They are HUGE...they do not match up physically with any of the common spiders I fount on the Internet. they are only in the basement and garage, but I want them GONE. WE already put out 150 bucks in the fall for ladybugs OH EXCUSE ME JAPANESE BETTLES...but I am willing to sell my foot for an exterminator. I wish I would have put a quarter by it to show a better scale. I think its eye is GLOWING!
How can this little poser be the song in my heart one minute and the reason I blow up and cry the next. We have hit a rough patch I am asking God for the patience to love her through this. And maybe she can forgive me for having a temper.
This is K's favorite meal. Yes she still uses the Pooh plate once in awhile...then her food doesn't TOUCH!Cue angelic, miracle music here: I have done the dishes since I can remember. It was my JOB-I had lots of chores but none I detested more than the dishes. Ww are getting a portable dishwasher very soon for bottles and well the rest of the dishes, but are waiting on a good deal through a family member. ANYWAY...last night K did the dishes....!!!!! Jdog does them for me ALOT.....he knows I hate them and he has always helped me around the house,plus I am not to skimpy on the BJs so we all win =). BUT NOW I HAVE A DISH WASHER GIRL! WHOWHO!!! I did tell her if she did them and her other few chores, I would give her 5 bucks a week. She needs to learn to save and spend ....too bad she already lost a dollar for arguing that one of the dishes was clean when it was obviously dirty. Book your lawyer now folks!

We are getting some snow here....more interesting it is suppose to be breaknipple cold this weekend. As in 35 BELOW zero. Bunker down WI and MN!

Oh god I hate spiders. We live sort of out in the country and they are horrible out here. Mainy in the basement and garage, but occasionally I find them in the bedroom or kitchen!! EEEW! Our bug guy wanted to put traps in the garage, but he was afraid to because of the dog, and the little one.
And we are going through a rough patch too. I believe we may be coming into the terrible twos fast and furious. God needs to give me the strength too!! I hope you are doing well otherwise!
Ahhh Becca THANK YOU for making me feel normal!
We've been going through a rough patch for a few years now . . . Ipray that it gets better soon because I belive I have had my fill of it!! You are not alone.
I wish we lived closer too!! One of these days we'll have to have a blog reunion.
Oh my, that is a gross spider. I hate spiders!!! Big time.
It is going to be so damn cold this weekend. We will not be going out at all... I'm going to be going out of my mind by Sunday afternoon!
OH MAN AM I GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND FOR BEER. Because that is what is important when it is 35 below.
What does Jdog get for doing dishes?? And generous on top of it? Can you talk to K?? Please? Seriously. No I mean it, I can give you her cell #
Greg...that comment made me spit my starbucks on the keyboard it was so funny...not that I usually spit ha haa okay I need to stop!