Random Sunday

TEACHBROECK On 9:31 AM

It is foggy and muddy here. I love the 40 + temperatures, but the mud and the wet dog- EWW!

I have no idea how my comments got turned off for that last post. Some of you sent emails instead. THANK YOU=)


According to the local news a St. Paul MN hospital reported their most popular names of 2007 were


AVA and CARTER.....

Funny Ava was our FOR SURE girl name.....and Karter is our top boy name (with a K like his sister) I don't mind talking about baby names here....I mean when we have the baby I am sure I will let everyone know then just give him some gansta 90s nickname like Babydog!


So does mean that I am totally WITH IT when it comes to naming trends or that I have subconsciously heard these names enough that I want to jump on the bandwagon??? There are literally 10 babies in my town being born from March to June so I guess we will see what everyone else does...the 3 or 4 couples that found out are having girls...so it shouldn't be an issue...of course being a teacher causes all sorts of name dilemmas.... I am just surprised at myself that I don't have a name I am SOOOO in love with that jumps out at me...


Lastly, one of my dear, beautiful long time Friends is due any day now....she had one miscarriage and many rounds of Clomid to get to this point. I am so thrilled for her...I can't wait to meet him or her!

6 Responses "Random Sunday"

  1. Becca says:

    Isn't it crazy how popular Ava is right now! I think it was on it's way up just about the time our Ava was born. And I've always loved the name Karter...can't wait to see what you chose!

  2. Nellie says:

    Yes, I was trying to leave a message after your last post cuz I was worried! Then I realized I couldn't and tried to email you... cuz I know you've emailed me before for the private blog info... and I couldn't find your email either?!?!?! So anyways, I'm glad everything was ok... are you feeling better now? Hoping so!

    I love both the names you have picked out. My fav boy name right now is Nolan. LOVE IT. We are still talking about when to have another... and for the time being I think we are content. G more so than me, as I'd love to have 3 more! Like now!

  3. Karter . . . love it!!

    How are you feeling?

  4. What are some of your other boy names???

    I am the worst at boy names.. I can never find any i like..

    I do like Karter though.. and it's unique to spell it with a K..
    Believe me.. My sister and I know all about "Unique"!!

    You should do a poll on what we like the best for your boy names.. after all.. its all about your blog reading community.. right??????? :)

  5. Hey, that's my sister who commented above! Hi Sis!

    ME and Ryley . . . and mom swears she didn't want boys! Right!!

  6. it is a family reunion! mn I can get you my email....Thanks for being worried!