K performed her skills at the halftime of a college BB game.
She got the signatures of some of the players.
I have started NESTING 3 months early. Since it is a boy I have washed about 25 loads of K's clothes from birth on. I am having a thrift sale in June, but all of a sudden I needed to clean and hang and package all of her things THIS WEEKEND! What has come over me?

Here is TOT...the nameless baby at 25 weeks.
She got the signatures of some of the players.
I have started NESTING 3 months early. Since it is a boy I have washed about 25 loads of K's clothes from birth on. I am having a thrift sale in June, but all of a sudden I needed to clean and hang and package all of her things THIS WEEKEND! What has come over me?
Here is TOT...the nameless baby at 25 weeks.

Now that I live here in the land of cheese I have seen first hand how everything comes to a stop when the Packers play! Stores are empty and streets are barren and then you drive past a bar and the parking lot is packed!