Nursery Update

TEACHBROECK On 11:42 AM

BEFORE
DURING
DONE!!!
DURING





DONE!


Dresser shot....and yes every drawer is filled with jammies, jeans, socks and onesies. MOST ALL HAND-ME-DOWNS! And there there is a little stash I J Dog's closet...and maybe some down in the coat closet =P



Thank you Jdog for the beautiful nursery...even though you did not want to paint the window frame or trim white...you did for me....I love you so much and you have come a long way as a handy homeowner since the days of using the grill spatula...although I think that is the same outfit you painted in...anyway tonight your reward will be sweet!

4 Responses "Nursery Update"

  1. Tara says:

    The room looks great! I love, love, love white trim. It is so worth the pain of painting it.

  2. The nursery looks awesome! I love the words on the ceiling. So cute!

    I have been having this really selfish thought, so I'll just put it all out there . . . since you don't blog from home, are we not going to see you for your entire matenity leave? I don't think I could handle that!

  3. Mixed- I have totally thought about that...looking into bundles in our area and might by a computer by the end of this week!

  4. Yay!! That makes me feel so much better! I was missing you already.