BloGas

TEACHBROECK On 12:02 PM


I am reading The Red Tent right now (thanks angiesmangie) and I LOVE IT...I don't want it to end. I love it when a book sucks you in and you actually SKIP "The Bachelor" on TV. I made stuffed shells last night; K's favorite. They take forever, but I make 2 batches so I guess it is worth it. I LOVE TO COOK. I was thinking of making this a food blog too....just pics and recipes but not sure if I am that ambitious!

I should have maybe taken a picture of the final product (DUR)! instead of the paraphernalia...I have an extra batch so I will document next time.

1 Response to "BloGas"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I am thrilled you love The Red Tent so much. I felt the same about not wanting it to end. I am currently reading Moloka'i, and it's incredible. I am not sure if it's too sad or not, but I've been sucked in and will read until the bitter end.