You Might Be a Redneck IF

TEACHBROECK On 6:00 AM

....at some point you have cattle in your backyard. EATING your grass. We live next to an organic farm ( no pesticides) and they rotate the grazers in all their fields. Usually we don't even see them, but once in awhile I look out my window and there they are! The fields are on 3 sides of our acre so you never know when you will come around a tree or the house and be face to face with one of these beasts!





....you daughter not only knows HOW to steer this thing....BUT ENJOYS IT. JDog bought this yesterday. I made him sign a contract to do some of the odd jobs he has been putting off before he bought it. The list MAY have included telling his wife she is beautiful twice a week =)




.....your husband just bought a new riding lawnmower and his favorite feature is the beer beverage holder. Well at least I won't have to meet him half way through the yard and do the Bud Light drive by!!! At the time we lived in the Ghetto house so it seemed natural to pass off beer off to him whilst mowing.

6 Responses "You Might Be a Redneck IF"

  1. There's nothing wrong with making him sign a contract!! I love the picture with the puppy in the background!

    Have a great day!

  2. Thanks! The puppy was going NUTZO! So was I!

  3. Anonymous says:

    I grew up in rural Wisconsin, so that all seems perfectly normal to me!

  4. Anonymous says:

    dude, the only thing that boy needs now is a cigarette lighter on that tracktor, and maybe some nascar stickers on the side of it too!

  5. Anonymous says:

    I have seen it ALL now!

  6. NASCAR STICKERS!!! BeeBop kills me!