Sweet Face

TEACHBROECK On 10:17 AM

Sweet Face
Sweet Face,
originally uploaded by teachbroeck.
This was the only man in my life this weekend. I hate J Dog's hours. I know it is for the best, but I just need some time to adjust to his 16 hour days. The weather was beautiful this weekend! I love my sandals, and will be the last one in WI to put them away. Went for a couple dog walks, did laundry, went out F/S night with friends...pretty sure Friday I was leading some sort of aerobic routine on the dance floor. FOR SHORE there were some cheerleading moves involved. Oh dear. Anyway Sunday I went to play my friend directed...the off for Salmon on the grill at my mom's. Topped off with a Fresh episode of Cold Case.

3 Responses "Sweet Face"

  1. Sounds like you had a good weekend . . . and your puppy does have a Sweet Face. How can you not be in a good mood when you look at that little puppy face (unless that cute little puppy is chewing your favorite pair of shoes!!)

    I am behind in my reading, so I just read "Red" and left a comment there too.

    Have a great day!

    Ryan in Ca

  2. Or my damn bra!

  3. Kait says:

    That will teach you for leaving your underwear on the floor! :oP