It is impossible to take a picture of yourself doing the happydance...

TEACHBROECK On 9:51 AM

I have 2 words:

BACK PAY

I have been working for 2 years with no raise....no contract. We finally settled before Christmas and got part of our back pay today and we will get more in May. My check will also have a bigger (not much) number on it for the first time since 2005.



**AND WHY DIDN'T I ADD A CLAUSE about SEX in the Lawnmower contract??? DUMB DUMB DUMB!

4 Responses "It is impossible to take a picture of yourself doing the happydance..."

  1. Anonymous says:

    You may be right about the happy dance photograph!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I'm going to the ba - ank and I'm gonna get ri-i-i-ich!

    Okay, so I am not gonna get rich!

  3. And thank you for not correcting any of those details oh wise Union President. HAA HAA HAA

  4. Congratulations!! Now you can go pay off all of the credit cards you probably used to buy your own teaching supplies!!! Don't you love being a teacher??!!

    Have a great weekend!