I have a hard time when I get hurt. Really.
#1 I swear/cuss no matter what...even in school I say sheeshkabob...not horrible but they know what I am trying NOT to say.
#2 Sometimes I just cry. I never cry about serious shit, but I hit my head on the way down the stairs (slanted ceiling) I just frickin cry.
#3 I get INSTAMAD. I hit things while crying.
#4 I hate what people SAY to me when I get hurt.
2 stories. (get a snack, I'll wait)
( I LOVE NUMBERS YES I DO! I LOVE NUMBERS HOW 'BOUT YOU!?)
1. I was wrestling around with Jdog once and then went to kiss him. We bashed heads. I RAN out of the room and he says " Are you okay?" WHAT THE F**K...Do I look okay? DO people who are crying, stomping and CLUTCHING their eyeballs appear to be OKAY? Umm ironically he proposed 15 minutes later...(the nervous bashhead kiss for a foreshadowing sign of his nervousness)
2. Monday night- We have this ghetto ironing board in a cupboard. It folds down at waist level and then you prop it up...but you can't remove it from the cupboard. So BEHIND the ironing board we store extra pop, chips etc..I opened cupboard and took out some pretzels. ((I REALLY wanted the Pringles...but that is another story)) Lifted up the ghetto board and as I was shutting the cupboard door...the ironing board. FELL. ON ME. MY ARM AND HEAD. So JDog is waiting for the dog to come in the back door and can see and HEAR what has transpired. He says " What happened?" Okay fuckface....there is a BANG a WARRIOR CRY of pain and you are standing 4 feet in front of me. The Tip of the ironing board is probably in your view since it is hanging out the CUPBOARD.
I may or may not have thrown the bag of pretzels on the floor and cried.
I may or may not have screamed/spit at him. WHAT THE F**K DO YOU THINK HAPPENED EINSTEIN? (even if my worst moments I use sarcasm.)
So then a fight ensured that he only wanted to know what happened...who cares .run to me with as an icepack and BRANDY.
I asked him later if he would help me if I was passed out on the floor...because I mean if I am pass out I can't TELL you want happened...





I do the same thing. Well, I curse but not cry.
This blog made me lol hard.
That is too funny. Why Do people try to ask questions when it's obvious you CAN'T FREAKIN SPEAK?
Ang-get your own blog! J/K you can hitchhike here anytime...and it is really funny when you CALL me to tell me you commented!
Steph- I don't know why I cry! I am not a big crier...it must be a stress release!
Heather- OR when it is so obvious what happened!!! ha haa
Sometimes people ask stupid questions without thinking. So don't absolutely kill him! :)
Sorry you got into a fight with the ironing board and lost. That's kind of sad... :P
love that you put up a picture to go along with the story!
Beebop- I thought the pics would help...makes me look even crazier. =)
Kait- My bite is bigger than my bite. I sound harsh but when I say Fuckface I mean it in the most adoring way!!!
The worst is when someone laughs at you because they don't realize you are hurt, but they think whatever happenend was funny . . . I HATE that!!!