Saturday Brayden was baptized.
It was not very sentimental (( the Dead Beat Dad showed up and made everyone uncomfortable...then left before dinner because he had a COLD, the priest forgot the oils and had to RUN TO HIS HOUSE to get them. The priest referred to my SIL and the DBD as husband and wife, I tripped up the stairs on the way to the alter and said...."jesus" I try never to use the lord's name in vain, I mean the F word is fine, but I try to avoid it...then I go and say it in a CHURCH! Thank god the priest is half deaf!!!)) where was I??? Oh yea it wasn't very moving, but still and HONOR for us to be godparents.
PS...why is all my sidebar stuff way down there???


Your sidebar looks fine to me in firefox. ::shrugs::
Sorry that things didn't go smoothly... but that seems to be the way life goes, eh? How annoying.
I assume that you're the godparents, right? That's pretty exciting. We've not been asked to be godparents ever, and I guess it's something we should start thinking about for the Baby. Eeek!
YES we are the godparents...most likey we will just spoil him...not sure if she dies that means we take care of him or not!!! I guess life changes too much because I would not want K's godparents raising her!
I wish things had seemed more meaningful. I cannot even watch when a baby is baptized without crying. Hey, that's another time I always cry! I think too many people have their baby baptized and then just drop the whole God thing. I don't mean going to church.......I mean no God...no prayers......no faith.
I had to delete the flower post to get the sidebar flush with the posts weird.