Okay way busy today...and after I uploaded my pics I realized how strange my life is sometimes or maybe it is just me that is strange...and so I take strange pics. SO I will posts the pics and you can write the captions in the comment section~!!!!! FUN I KNOW- I will put accurate captions on Flickr....when I have time....in 2009.









You are awesome, but you do take some weird pictures. What's up with you in the helmet? The one of the little girl drinking from the straw is ADORABLE.......little sucked in cheeks. Too cute.
C'mon Ang...not one funny caption?
Can I write a funny caption on any of the photos? Okay.....I'll start thinking.......except I am not very creative......
Caption for you in the football helmet:
"I think the guy on my left is checking me out!"
THAT almost made me pee my pants.
Really?? It was funny? I will work on another one---in a little bit.
Caption for girl with straw?
"Could I get any cuter?"
The cow/hose picture...
This is the cow talking: "Geez, I hope I don't shit on my baby!"