**Update.
I feel great today. Had a bitchin workout this morning. Left the house NOT stressed at my husband , daughter, dog OR cat. I feel lighter...I am so glad I stood my ground yesterday. I did not put down or offend my "friend". And...maybe now she will think twice about snippy comments (( to me anyway)). ((OF course I did cry for 3 hours last night....until JDog said those magical 3 little words to get me out of my funk... HAVE A BEER))
I did get another email today stating how TICKED OFF my friend was...never once a SORRY for the miscommunication. If a true friend told me I offended them I would apoligize. Even if I didn't mean it...if they feel offended who cares HOW it was meant. I would feel bad...some people focus so much on the WORDS SAID and then react .....as I grow up I know that bottomline is how I make the person feels is the issue....not if I understand WHY. I simply replied to her email that I was honest and can't control how she reacts. I was over it and hoped we could have fun the next time we ran into eachother.
My face looks better =)
(Never fuck with a teacher)
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

HAVE A BEER!! Gotta love it! I also like the 'never fuck with a teacher.' Do you think we could make bumper stickers???
Working out relieves stress :) I wish I had enough motivation to get up real early and work out, but I usually wait til the evening.
And good for you for standing your ground. I used to walk away from confrontation too. People walked all over me. But not anymore and I'm much happier because of it :)