2 months old! and Clarification

TEACHBROECK On 12:15 PM

Have I ever posted twice in one day???


Baby H is 2 months today...we went to the dr and all is well...yeah!!


2 month highlights

*smiles when talked to

*just started taking 5 -6 oz instead of 4oz bottles

*sleeps SO GOOD!

*likes his swing better

*does NOT scream when I change his diaper

*is awake during the day more

*does not scream for 2 hours at night

*settles down easier for other people

*wears some size 2 diapers

*loves being on his belly
*weighs 13 lbs 1 1/2 oz and is 24 inches long

I took all these today...excuse the UGLY afghan but it is the same one I took Kdog's monthly pics for her scrapbook...the middle one shows you how LONG he is!!! And his proud daddy would want you to look at his feet!

***********

about the worried post...I feel better...like I said it was a venting of stress..thanks for all the support!!! I knew the net would not judge me =)

I also SHOULD take a test...I just don't think I really am...or it could be denial...either way I would be in total SHOCK if I was and SAD and worried...BUT I would have a little pity party and then get over it.

If God chooses me to be a mother to another fine specimen who am I to argue..we will rack up our charge cards and I will be a bitter hag with spit up on my clothes and my roots uncolored...but a baby is a GIFT.....who could be mad at that!

4 Responses "2 months old! and Clarification"

  1. Amanda says:

    Everything will work out ok, either way. It always does and everything happens for a reason. You'll all be just fine. ( I'm talking from experience ~ 4 kids! )
    The little one sure looks like he is thriving! Little cutie! Good job Mum:-)

  2. Christy says:

    Babies are a gift. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems.

    I think I am little confused on this whole period thing anyways. I had postpartum bleeding for about 7 weeks after Izzy's birth. When did your postpartum bleeding stop? And did you ever have a regular period after the postpartum bleeding stopped?

  3. Becca says:

    Seriously...could he be any cuter, I know I've said it before but lordy, he's precious. And I'm sure your husband wouldn't like to hear this...but he looks JUST like you!

  4. Christy- good ? I bled for like 4 weeks...so maybe this is all normal..like I said I was not concerned until the nurse made me think I shold be!

    Becca-YOU and like 2 other people think that! Everyone else thinks he is a mini version of my hubby!