tidbits

TEACHBROECK On 9:12 AM

*Good weekend...road tripped with our good friends....watched our local baseball team play
*May or may not have ended up at a strip club =)
*cooked out last night
*K started swimming lessons which means I have to get my ass out of bed at 7am haul Baby J with keep myself occupied for 1.5 hours (Driving back seems like such a pain!)
*K is grounded for her bad attitude...trust me it is harder on me that she can't use the computer or watch TV (What can I do? I'm bored)
*Tomorrow I have to drop K at lessons (the bus TO lessons actually) drive back pack the car, go get her, and then drive 2 hours away ...I hope Baby J sleeps
*Going to see my Ya Yas...CAN NOT decided if I should stay over night!
Drive home that night:
Don't have to pack as much
Sleep in my own bed
K can stop whining about missing swimming lessons
Stay over:
Baby J may not sleep well
Have to LUG A LOT OF SHIT
Drink WINE!

4 Responses "tidbits"

  1. Stay and drink. If that is ever the option, you choose stay & drink.

  2. Amanda says:

    It's the promise of the bottle of wine that would make my decision for me. Not that i'm a wino...!!
    Have fun:)

  3. Becca says:

    Drink...always take that opportunity if it presents itself!

  4. Nellie says:

    Oh, I hear ya though... sleeping in your own bed, not having to pack up a bunch of shit to go... nothing like sleeping in your own bed... why don't you go and have a glass of wine or two... then you could have the best of both worlds!