*Babysitter and baby J are staying at Jdog's mom's house Saturday which is VERY close to town
*My new picture CD is already in the mail....
*K's coach is taking her to the game so not only will NOT be late for beanbags we will be early =)
*My oil change and tire rotation only cost 38 bucks and I got a 32 dollar check from the public library because they found 2 books they said I lost and paid for!
*My new picture CD is already in the mail....
*K's coach is taking her to the game so not only will NOT be late for beanbags we will be early =)
*My oil change and tire rotation only cost 38 bucks and I got a 32 dollar check from the public library because they found 2 books they said I lost and paid for!
Did I mention Kdog has shown interest in a new sport? I have NEVER golfed....mom and step dad bought her a child set of clubs...we will see if she keeps it up!

YAY!! Things always have a way of working themselves out! You will notice that I'm posting this and NOT at Buffet...where I should be. Boo
Sweet deal on the oil & rotations with the book refund! I need you to send some of that good luck MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!