As I mentioned before, Kdog, Baby J and I ventured across the state 2 hours to see my dear kindred friends...(Ya Ya's I call them...have you ever read the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood? That is our movie and one of my favorite books)
Soooo I packed up...and decided to stay over...thank you wine lovin mamas who told me to go for it! And then I made the dreadful mistake of keeping Baby J up through one of his naps. I thought he would be soooo tired he would drift away and wake up as I pulled into Jaki's driveway. WRONG
He slept until I picked K up from the swimming lesson bus then cried and fussed for 45 minutes. I almost turned around...it was torture. K got herself a free Webkins out of the deal because she had to try and sooth him by anyway means possible..a few times we just let him cry. When I got to McDonald's he was trembling he had cried so hard...I soothed him and then he did sleep the final lag..leg? of the journey.
Once we got there we had a blast. K swam for 5 hours in the pool. We gossiped, drank wine and oogled over the two baby boys (remember Robyn's baby is HUGE...she knows it...she is a neonatal nurse..it is just his genes!) Jaki made us grilled pork tenderloin, grilled marinated veggies from her garden and I brought my famous cheesy potatoes and of course more wine! We had brownies and ice cream for dessert and continued to catch up while the girls wound down with a movie...
Wed .morning Baby J and I were the last out of bed and we had eggs, muffins and fruit YUM! This time I left Baby J's schedule alone and he did great on the ride home!!!!
I love my friends...they are like sisters to me...even though we live in different cities we keep close, by meeting once a month in the summer and then every 3 months. We love each other's kids, we listen to each other's triumphs and sorrows and we ACCEPT that we are 3 very different women who all love each other....

I'm glad you decided to stay and enjoy youself!
The photo of your and your friends son is way to cute!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Amanda xx
Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the last picture. So sweet
AHHHH THE POWER OF WINE!!!!!
It makes decisions easier for centuries!!
OMG for a second I thought the baby sitting with KDog was Baby J! Holy crap that baby is huge!!
Glad that you stayed and enjoyed yourself...you definately deserved it.