I am working on a wordless Wednesday for tomorrow...so this post will be lame..
WHY is it that I can walk 2 or 3 miles in the heat of the day and not break a sweat, but sweat like a hog while changing the crib sheet?
WHY do I keeping sores in my nose and eyes?
WHY does baby J scream every time I lay him flat or change his diaper...he did when he was first born, but then didn't seem to mind...? Ear infection?
WHY am I not excited about my birthday this year?
WHY don't the softball coaches actually USE the calling tree when there is a change?
WHY do I feel guilty about not wanting to PLAY with K dog all day? We used to go go go all summer vacation, but this week I just need a break...trying to work out a sitter a bit tomorrow to take her to the pool.
WHY do I think people will actually care about this stuff ??????????
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

I care, because I am your internet friend.
Babies are weird. Izzy used to scream a lot during changing time too.
Does anyone want to play with their kid ALL day? I know I don't. We all need a little breathing room. That is what TV is for.
Thanks Christy =)