Dear God,
Thank you for my wonderful husband who spent 40 minutes cleaning out the frig because a half gallon bottle of very sticky Vanilla coffee cream spilled from the top shelf and cascaded through the rest of the shelves like Niagara Falls. Thank you that he did this even though he was exhausted at 9pm at night and he didn't even cuss once.Thank you for keeping my baby boy asleep past his usual 4am feeding while I was in the bathroom with violent stomach cramps. Thank you that 5 minutes after I had survived the bathroom ordeal and fed the baby you gave me the patience to do laundry at 5am because Baby J had puked all over himself and his bedding.
Yours truly,
Teach
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

What?? Men can clean??? I had no idea!
Bless your heart...bad day huh??
Oh hon! I hope tomorrow is better for you!
Oh no! So sorry to hear about your night.
That's love for you! My husband would have pretended he didn't see the mess in the fridge!
Hope you catch up on your sleep after that long night:)
l,
Amanda x