Monday

TEACHBROECK On 6:15 AM

So it all worked out.


Soon after I posted my step-dad called and asked if K could come to the cabin this week. I have class 2 full days this week so I said sure even though I will miss her MADLY! K's dad lives in the same town as my mom and step-dad so they just dropped her off at the later time. Jdog and I went to a different town only 25 minutes away to get groceries and supplies...so all worked out well I guess.





I just got up...it is 8am. Tomorrow I have to get up, get ready (and more than a tank top and brush my teeth like usual) drop Baby J off at daycare for the first time (WAH!) and be at the high school by 7:15 am. I better just frickin stay up after his 4am feeding.





I love his daycare provider and she is "closed" during the summer but agreed to take him to get to know him before school starts...it will still be hard. But I will post about that later..I don't want to weep in my Wheaties. (HA I don't even eat Wheaties)

**UPDATE I am only taking an optional class...SMARTboard training actually NOT school YET =)

4 Responses "Monday"

  1. Greg says:

    Sorry you have to go back to school so soon. I thought that crap didn't start until after labor day??

  2. Oh.. I am soooo dreading the day care thing!! And I'm going to have to do it when my baby is only like 4 weeks old!!!!!!!!!! I'm TOTALLY freaking out about it. I can't wait to hear how it went.. or maybe I can.. don't make it seem toooo horrible.. k?

  3. Amanda says:

    First day back at work is the pits!
    Thats a cute picture if him!

  4. Chastity says:

    Yuck, back to work....but SmartBoard training sounds fun! The school I worked in didn't have the money for one when I worked there, but I got to use them for presentations in college...so fun!