First...
So it was a rough night...all my bragging and bloggin about my good sleeper bit me in the ASS! The dr mentioned it may be a growth spurt when I told her Baby J had been getting up at 2 or 3 am instead of his usual 5am. Last night it was 12, 3, 7 am...not sure if I believe the whole growing spurt thing because he feel asleep mid bottle each time...yet I couldn't soothe him back to sleep with just a pacifier
Next...
Kdog accidentally pinched Baby J's leg in the swing tray. I know she didn't mean it, but it was his first injury and she was all preteen" WHAT??? IT WASN'T MY FAULT! " Normally she is very sensitive to others aches and pains but I think she felt so bad she was trying to downplay it.
Then...
Baby J had his first shots...he did well but still cried hard...my heart melted. he stopped after about 45 seconds...
Then...
It rained...alot...and the sirens went off and the wind blew and we were stuck at the health center! K is having a sleepover tonight and her friend was coming about the time I predicted/planned we would get home and here we were stuck! It all passed..and her friend was right behind us on the way home!
And then...
I was googling the Mirern@ ...which was suppose to be inserted tomorrow at 3pm after weeks of packing the plastic...then I saw all the complaints...NO WAY! I realize for every complaint there is someone who loves it, but I am too nervous to have it INSIDE ME! Guess it back to the pill for me.
Finally...
I asked my nurse who I adore about the NOT having a period for 9 weeks and she said it was very common! VERY..so I want to throttle that other nurse who I called Monday who was all weird and paused in strange places in our conversation leading me to believe I should be worried
It is only 4pm so there could be more....
Badge...I believe you are the only male reader I have...I promise no more period posts! OH wait you have no power hee hee can't read it anyway!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Badge isn't the only male.
Badge isn't the only male.
The mirena coil is great! I haven't had any problems at all with it. So i would recommend it to anyone:)
Maybe the baby was just upset over having his jags. Hope he settles down real soon back to his normal routine. Sleep deprivation is TORTURE!!!
Sorry ohcaptian! You must have been lurking around!
Oh, don't worry about period talk. I am very open. He hears it all the time. I also used to work at Planned Parenthood so he's very used to the birth control talk too!