

I was trying to get this done for wordless Wednesday, but I guess I was to busy...that is a good thing =) K is off to the camper with J's mom and step dad...we will be dropping off Baby J later for his first sleep over in the camper...I was really nervous, but he has been sleeping so so so WELL! 9pm-5:30 am then back to bed form 6-9am CRAZY! Once in awhile he gets up at 3 to eat but then goes back down til 7:30 I really can't complain. He is almost 2 months old, but he has grown up in the last 4 days! He rarely screams anymore and is so smiley...the newborn stage is over...it makes me sad...but I really think all of us have savored it and are ready for him to start building his personality.
Jdog and I have a beanbags tonight...it is actually our week off due to the holiday but since everyone is around and no one has to work Friday we are having a little tourney and a lotta brewskis...we usually party it up ON my Birthday, but I wanted to have my kids around and just enjoy family and friends....
The weather has been so nice here...I hope you all are able to enjoy it!!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

I am soooo jealous of the sleeping thing. Izzy still wakes up at least 3 times per night - AND HE IS 7 MONTHS OLD!!!
You are making me want to come up there and play "beanbags!" Sounds like you got yourself a good sleeper...we were lucky with Ava too, what a difference it can make!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I love that picture of your daughter, black and white, but with that little bit of colour.
thanks amanda =)