I was tagged by KT a while back and just saw it now!
Okay, here are 6 quirky things about me.
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE tomatoes on anything...pasta, pizza, eggs...but I LOATHE ketchup.
2. If I get a stain on my clothes I HAVE to change. I can't relax until I do and usually have a spare shirt in the car.
3. Clean laundry and children give me a high almost as good as shopping. Seriously I love having the clothes clean and put away and the kids squeaky clean and smelling good!
4. I love my G'ma's mashed potatoes with cabbage salad on top.
5. I keep our potato chips in the freezer.
6. I never fully dry my clothes. Unless it is towels or work out clothes I take them out of the dryer and hang them all over my house. So they don't shrink and look new longer.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

When you say potato chips do you mean crisps, and not frozen fries?
I've never had crisps from the freezer, but do keep my Vodka there!
Thanks for the washing tip ( no 6)!
L,
Amanda xx
We have a whole different language over here in Scotland!!
you keep potato chips in the freezer?????????????? ummm.. WHY???
and the whole drying thing...Do clothes only shrink at the end? I'll probably beat my sister to this funny story, but we have a cousin who used to shower with a shower cap on and then take it off at the very end to wash her hair so that "Her hair didn't get so wet." Isn't that the funniest thing in the world..
and last but not least..Will you please move to Utah? I will seriously pay you to do my laundry.. there is nothing I hate more! okay. .there is one thing.. unloading the dishwasher.. I HATE the feel of clean dishes.. weird huh????
Amanda...thanks for clarifying..I don't want to confuse my favorite overseas readers!
Ryley-That shower cap thing cracks me up..I think clothes only shrink bad when you continue to dry them after they are dry? If not don't tell me...in the winter it keeps our air less dry too...NUTS I KNOW!
Their IS nothing better than a very clean smelling child! I love it too!
Never heard the potato chip thing before??
tagged a LONG time ago cause my sis NEVER updates her blog!
oh wait... potato chips in the freezer? wtf's up with that?? :)
ps... my friend Tanya left you a comment! she's the one I had in mind when I asked if you knew any nice single men!!!
Nellie- after you open the bad stick them in the freezer...never a stale chip again! I figured T was the one ;)