I am getting my third and final tattoo.
Currently I have 2.
I have been waiting for the perfect one because I think 3 is my limit. I love them, but they are for me...People can only see them if I show them because of where they are...get your head out of the gutter there is no tat of a lawn mower anywhere hee hee
I played around with the idea of the Chinese symbol for MOTHER or FAMILY because I am not tattooing my kids names on me...just not for me and I found this web site that showed all the Incorrect meanings of Chinese tats people get HA HA!! My luck mine would stand for DUMBASS!
I have also have brought up the idea of matching tattoos to Jdog (corny I know) but he didn't completely DISS the idea...
Fast Forward to Saturday...I opened a B-day card from my dad...(a day late but hey I got a freakin computer from the guy early!!!) And the clincher line inside the card was
LIFE CHANGES, LOVE DOES NOT
I loved it.
Jdog Loved it.
We are it getting tatooed ! ME on my upper back/shoulders...(I really do not plan on getting married again so the whole idea of having it show in a wedding dress doesn't matter)J is either getting across his back/shoulder area as well or the inside of his forearm.
As much as we bicker and see things soooo sooo differently we always seem to have such a strong bond over the important things...yes tats are not THAT important but umm they are forever.....the same thing happened with our wedding we did not fight over one detail...our house...we both fell in love with it and the location...Baby J's real name...he came up with it and I adored it! So I will keep you posted on the tats...
Currently I have 2.
I have been waiting for the perfect one because I think 3 is my limit. I love them, but they are for me...People can only see them if I show them because of where they are...get your head out of the gutter there is no tat of a lawn mower anywhere hee hee
I played around with the idea of the Chinese symbol for MOTHER or FAMILY because I am not tattooing my kids names on me...just not for me and I found this web site that showed all the Incorrect meanings of Chinese tats people get HA HA!! My luck mine would stand for DUMBASS!
I have also have brought up the idea of matching tattoos to Jdog (corny I know) but he didn't completely DISS the idea...
Fast Forward to Saturday...I opened a B-day card from my dad...(a day late but hey I got a freakin computer from the guy early!!!) And the clincher line inside the card was
LIFE CHANGES, LOVE DOES NOT
I loved it.
Jdog Loved it.
We are it getting tatooed ! ME on my upper back/shoulders...(I really do not plan on getting married again so the whole idea of having it show in a wedding dress doesn't matter)J is either getting across his back/shoulder area as well or the inside of his forearm.
As much as we bicker and see things soooo sooo differently we always seem to have such a strong bond over the important things...yes tats are not THAT important but umm they are forever.....the same thing happened with our wedding we did not fight over one detail...our house...we both fell in love with it and the location...Baby J's real name...he came up with it and I adored it! So I will keep you posted on the tats...
PS should I be concerned that I have not had a period in 8 weeks...don't even think it.

I am not big into tattoos, but yours are cute and small. Can't wait to see the new art!
I would love to get a tattoo, but i haven't ( can't ) decide on which design etc. to get. I can't wait to see your new one though!
Whats this about not having a period for 8 weeks...??!!!!!
I love that saying! A great idea for a tattoo :)
No period for 8 weeks... are you breast feeding?? I can't remember if you've mentioned it or not. If so, I think 8 weeks if fairly normal... good god, are you ready to be pg again???!!!
I thought about getting an angel tatoo, but I just can't seem to get the nerve to do it!
And I actually I think that 8 weeks post baby is normal...I think I went 10 weeks after Ava, IF that makes you feel any better!!!
I have to say that I have 2 tats already, but would love to get like 30 more if I could. Ok, maybe not 30 but I would definatly get at least 10 total.
They are sooooo adicting.
Becca-I SURE hope you are right girl!!!
Badge- HA HA! Might want to check the milkman...wait that woud be bad for me!