Frustrated

TEACHBROECK On 9:55 AM

Last night Kdog's sitter for Saturday night (her school friend's mom so she doesn't feel like she is at a "sitter") called and said she could take her at 4:30. Before they go to another town on business? Why would she want to lug K along and make K sit in the car 2 hours there and back? She should have just said no...and I would find someone else. Granted K 's friend and little sis are going but how much fun will that be?


At almost at the same time I was getting the text about Kdog, Baby J's babysitter's mom called on the house phone and said there would be too many rowdy drunk people at their house for her daughter to watch Baby J there.


It is our town big summer fest deal and we dedicated Friday to the kids and then Sat we/I got sitters for just nighttime. We live in the middle of the country and I don't want a Middle School babysitter here alone with my 2 month old!


Jdog's sister lives right downtown, but she said she was having drunk people stay with here too...(even though her 12 yr old sister and 18 month old son are staying there? whatev)


I planned all this a week ago and now I feel like it is not even worth it!


We had family pics taken over a month ago and the website has been down to pick from over 80 proofs what I want...so last Th I called and asked for a CD only because I talked to another customer and that is what they had been doing in lieu of the web site being under constrction. They said they would mail it and I would have by Monday...WEDNESDAY I called back and they said photographer had uploaded them incorrectly and had to redo them all...TODAY I got the photo CD and it is BLANK.


I don't even feel like ordering anymore.


Jdog has been so selfish and snippy lately...doesn't help.


I really feel like I am doing my best to be a good mom and wife and it just is never enough. He already called and apologized for being a prick last night...he feels bad, but it just seems like a cycle. Gah...


At least the kids are healthy and happy and make me smile!

2 Responses "Frustrated"

  1. Amanda says:

    I feel that way quite often. It doesn't matter what i do, it's never enough. Grrr.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better soon.
    l,
    Amanda x

  2. Nellie says:

    Awwww... I'll come over and babysit!! And I hear ya on the cycle thingy... they are all the same!