Whatev

TEACHBROECK On 8:51 AM

...I have been saying that a lot lately and pretty sure I sound like a teenage thug.

Weekend so far has been good Friday we doubled dated with some good friends to dinner and drinks...lots of laughs! Yesterday J and I cleaned and organized the house...then I went to a jewelry party which turned into more drinks and nachos after the party goers left... overall pretty fun albeit very unhealthy weekend..

Suppose to go get K at her dad's later this afternoon...it is about 45 minutes away so I usually visit my mom and step dad and get some groceries make a WAL MART run whatever try to make the most of my gas and the trip over there...

Well of course K already called today (because her dad is a wuss and won't) to ask if I could pick her up at 6 instead of the already arranged 5pm so she could she her grandparents before we headed home...this is the 5th or 6th time in a row he has either changed the time or DAY of pick up. I said NO I am not going to push off dinner plans with my parents and then get home at 9pm at night because of another change..
....but then I always second guess myself and try to do what is best for K so I called back on (THE Girlfriend's cell phone which I HATE to do but they are at her cabin-that is a whole other story full of Jerry Springer intrigue and drama!) anyway K answers and I ask to talk to her dad because I don't feel she should be stuck in the middle relaying messages back and forth ...I was going to just say I will change my plans and come get her Monday since her dad has off and then it won't be so late and the kids and I can actually spend more time at my mom's because she is a teacher and has off too...
Well K answers and said her dad is not there-- he is on a bike ride but she will go "ask" about staying until Monday...UM NO that CREAKING ASS TWAT does not make decisions for my daughter OR affect my schedule...so if her dad was gone did she tell Kdog and ask to stay longer because of course they are with HER parents up at HER cabin and nothing is more important...

grrr I could go on and on..like I said that situation is a whole other blog that exhausts me just to think about writing...I will tell you this ...that at one point her and I had the same last name..think about THAT one my little bloggy friends!

To only complicate things further and raise my level of irritation higher Jdog calls from work and says he will come with me to make the Wal Mart trip easier because either I take the baby and try to maneuver a cart with 20 pounds of dog food, diapers and a week of groceries or I drive across town and drop him at my mom's...well he only wants to come if we DON'T do dinner with my parents...because he will be too"tired"...umm you got up at 3 am Friday and had no problem throwing the beer back...I mean we see your mom every other day so YES let's just skip my family stuff that I plan around getting K and grocery runs so I don't have listen to bitch about gas money to see my own kin!

*and I don't want to go back to work (another post)
*and I feel a fight brewing with the SIL (another post)
*and I feel horrible for eating like a COW all weekend who do I think I am that I can eat pasta, pizza and nachos and look like a muffin top victim?
* I poured a bowl of fruitloops whilst spell checking this and they are f'en stale..my first bowl all week and because SOMEONE over the age of 20 in this house can't roll the bag down I get shitty hard cereal!

WHATEV!

4 Responses "Whatev"

  1. Amanda says:

    I can almost feel your frustration! You poor thing. And you haven't seen a muffin top until you have seen mine!! Yes mine is that big :-/ Poor Callum is still getting the blame and he is almost 3 now!

  2. Christy says:

    That stinks! Everyone is being annoying.

    And regarding my blog post - I lose excessive amounts of hair after pregnancy. All of that hair in my vacuum cleaner was from my head and I haven't cut my hair in ages. Isn't that insane? Honestly, I am surprised I am not bald!

  3. Amanda-my weigh just settles on my darn hips!
    Christy-WOW! You must have thick hair to lose so much and not be BALD!!!

  4. Becca says:

    Sorry about the situation with your ex's gal pal. I can definately sense your frustration and I deal with the same stuff from time to time with Matthew's ex.

    And I'm also a victim of the muffin top...how on earth can we get rid of it!