730 Days

TEACHBROECK On 6:39 AM







Happy Anniversary to my love....







We are still learning things about how to be husband and wife the best we can, even though I haven't seen you much this month because of work, I know in my heart a lifetime is more important than my selfish need to be with you more. I am proud of the father you have become, the hard worker you are and to be your wife.

7 Responses "730 Days"

  1. Christy says:

    Happy anniversary! Love the photos.

  2. Amanda says:

    Happy Anniversary! I love the picture of your two sleeping babies!

  3. Becca says:

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    The pics are totally delicious.

    And is that a real bed in your hospital room????

  4. Nellie says:

    your husband is a cutie patootie! happy anniversary!

  5. OhCaptain says:

    Happy Anniversary!!

    Sorry, I just can't call your husband a cutie patootie. Nope, just can't do it.

  6. Happy (Belated) Anniversary!! Great pictures!

    As for my blog hiatus . . . it's not on purpose, i just don't have much time on the computer these days. I do stop by each day though, I promise, I just don't always have time to leave comments. Baby J is getting so big and he's so handsome. He looks just like his big sister, who looks just like her Mommy!

    I will try my best to post this weekend . . . TRY being the key word!

    Talk to you soon!!

  7. Chastity says:

    Happy Anniversary! Sorry I'm a little late :).