Monday

TEACHBROECK On 10:52 AM

Okay NOT MANY OF YOU have shared your favorite Little House Episode....c'mon you Ingalls fans!!


I found this blogger from AllMediocre and she is flipping HILARIOUS!
Diapers and Wine go check her out...

Speaking of AllMediocre today is the announcement of all the winners from their big July giveaway! I never win anything...but the excitement is better than laundry I am doing!

I had to call K's dad's dumbcant GF cell phone Sunday because my very good friends and their son happen to be in their town and offered to pick her up...HELL YHEA save me gas money and keep my close to the toilet to deal with my hangover! They never come home until 1 minute before I pick her up...I have bitched about this before ( she should have at least 10 minnutes to go to the bathroom and pack her stuff and just unwind)...so I left a message ..they never check them and I didn't want my friends sitting at the gas station (1 block from K's dad's house) waiting when hey were doing me a favor...so I caved and called her cell...she was a total BITCH! She asked me if K knew the people picking her up...."Of course!" I said! in my head I said
"NO you twat I sent a total stranger to pick up my daughter....how dare you question my parenting when you have no kids and probably never will because you are so damn selfish!!"
She would not put K on the phone so could tell who was picking her up...then she yells to K someone is picking you up at gas station in a red truck like it was the most white trash thing ever! When cantbag got there...because OF COURSE she had to go 1 block to drop K off with her dad she told MY friend so sorry they we're late we JUST found out...making me look unorganized and irresponsible. THERE WAS A MESSAGE ON THE PHONE 5 hours before!!
Anyway...

We went to this huge benefit for a man in our community who is now paralyzed because he was crushed under a truck...there was auctions and raffles and lots of beer! My cousin babysit at my house and did a great job! So glad to have someone to count on!

Baby J slept from 8pm to 8 am...SOLID he usually gets up and has one bottle and goes back down...and then he went back down for a nap and is still sleeping! I hope all is okay! I should just enjoy it and not fret!

4 Responses "Monday"

  1. Christy says:

    8pm to 8am? You are like the luckiest woman EVER.

  2. Christy I KNOW! I can't complain! Well about that anyway!

  3. Amanda says:

    8~8? your doing somrthing right! Hope you enjoyed your lie in!
    l,
    Amanda xx

  4. Nellie says:

    what a cantbag (that cracks me up!) for sure. sheesh.