I was screaming in bed!

TEACHBROECK On 7:15 AM

From the gymnastics on TV....not hot anniversary sex...



I need to update a lot...My photos will be my guide ( who am I Obi-Wan Kenobi?)






Thursday


Went to circus that was in town. My SIL planned it all. We got lost. Okay she got lost and I got sick of following her around. Thought the tickets were free. They were14 bucks and I had no cash. It was 150 degrees under the big tent. I thought I would be appalled by the animal treatment but I was more concerned about the kids. All the performers except one were 12 and under! Kdog had more fun that I thought she would so I guess that is all that matters! I left early to go play beanbags, but got home to screaming baby and crabby husband so stayed home and relaxed.









Friday


Went to local fair. It was the most fun I had ever had at the fair. We always go with my good friend and her family. Even the year we got married her husband took the kids the day before! K and her friend just ran from ride to ride having a complete blast. Baby J did so good! I think there was so much to look at and listen to that he was content in his stroller. It wasn't so ungodly hot as it had been. My favorite thing was most def the deep fried Oreos!



Saturday


For our Anniversary I got tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy. He WAS funny! We were going to make a night of it and stay in the hotel, but then we found out a few weeks ago it was a DRY casino! DRY! NO BOOZE AT ALL! Think what you want, but if I am paying big bucks and have a sitter for the kids this girl is going to have a cocktail or 10! We left and had a nice dinner, stopped on the way home to have a few and watch Phelp's win his first gold. Then proceeded to our home town and drank until 2:30! It was a fun day, but I feel like J always has work on his mind and has a hard time enjoying just being with me. I mean after a few beers he is fine, but I miss that we used to yap and laugh on road trips. Now I think we just decompress from the kids and life and then forget how much we used get along. O'well all part of working on ourselves and our marriage.



On the 9th Baby J turned 3 months old

He is as long as ever! Would not sit still...slid to the side every time I tried to take a pic hee hee. Loves to be outside. Flips over from belly to back in crib. Has giggled a few times when tickled. Loves to suck his fingers. Stares at anything red.


So dreading daycare and work. But this too shall pass.

4 Responses "I was screaming in bed!"

  1. I'm noticing HOT seems to be a common theme!! Thankfully around these parts fall is just around the corner!!! We're pretty much done with our super hot weather. Looks like you guys did have fun though...

    and dont even mention that d-a-y-c-a-r-e word... still scares me to death....

  2. Amanda says:

    That picture at the fair~i have not been on that ride in years~us Scots call it the egg timer! Don't know why, but they are fun anyway!
    It looks like you have had a few good days.
    I saw Phelps win the gold medal for swimming~HE has a HOT body!! I'm going to send Richard swimming hahaha!

  3. Becca says:

    Can I just say that we saw Larry last year...Hil-ar-ious. I literally peed myself.

  4. Christy says:

    Your baby boy is getting so big! He is precious!

    Sorry you have to go back to work. But, I am sure you will settle into a nice routine in a few weeks.