Thank you for all your thoughts and opinions concerning BPA and bottles...I am glad we can all feel free to share our thoughts and still love each other in the morning hee hee.
She looked so innocent and cute until I snapped the pic and then she wanted to pose...OH DEAR
This is the truck Jdog's dad drives. He has been a hauler for 30 years...yikes I never worried about J having a dangerous job before...I mean when it is icy out I always worry- but this? His dad was FINE! All the milk poured out and stunk up the joint( it was 90 degrees) and now because they are short one truck J has been getting up at 1:45 am and being kind of a crab at night...I guess if I got up that early I wouldn't be miss sunshine myself =) This morning he got to sleep in until 5 am but was so out of it he pushed my HEAD as snooze... then opened his dresser drawers at least 7 times (annoying!) and didn't latch the door when he went down stairs so the damn hungry cat come up and annoyed me... GRR I may need to be a little louder at Baby J's next 3 am feeding =)
Finally, this little sweetums giggled last night for the first time...over and over until I got out the camcorder of course.
Upcoming: circus (gag)
fair (cheese on a stick!)
Larry the Cable Guy (at the dry casino that we are not staying at!)
2 Year Anniversary (swoon)

What fair are you guys going to? I am headed out to the fair in Ellsw tonight to shoot some pictures!!
Looks like Kdog had lots fun shopping for school stuff. I can't believe its that time already!!
You little man sure looks like he is getting big:)
School shopping is always fun. Even in college, I enjoyed getting new folders and pens and pencils.
1:45 - holy smokes! He must be exhausted!
I'm glad your father in law it ok!
All that milk in that heat~yuk!
The little man is getting big!