I am 35 years old and married to JDog who is 8 years younger than me and who I adore. I have a brilliant 10 year-old daughter KDog, who amazes me everyday and has more than once been the only reason I stayed sane. Baby J joined our life in May 2008 and makes me smile and feel complete in so many ways. We were speechless in February 2010 when we found out we were pregnant. A blessing we accept and yet I am scared out of my mind! We have a mischievous puppy and a stuck-up cat we laugh at everyday.
Those are the sweetest pictures ever! What a great moment!
Cuteness overload!
What a great big sister! I bet that she is a good little helper.
I saw that you put that picture on your side bar and was already awwwwwing over it!
Super cute!!!!
Priceless!! So stinkin' cute! Happy Friday!
So sweet!! I love the one of his hand on hers...
awww... that is way too cute! :)
I LOVE the picture of their hands! Too cute!