Golden

TEACHBROECK On 5:12 PM

I have so much to post and the pictures to prove it....but I can't because that would mean tearing myself away from the gymnastics, diving, volleyball and the sappy music that overlays the stories of the athletes...I am addicted to the OLYMPICS.
Stay tuned.

4 Responses "Golden"

  1. Amanda says:

    I like to catch up with the olympics whenever i get the chance to!

  2. Becca says:

    Oh god I am addicted...even when there's stuff on that I'm not really interested in seeing, it's always on the TV! Everything else is taking a back burner until they are over!

  3. Greg says:

    We have had the games on all day and were checking the results on the ol computer to see how the USA is doing!!

    Hurray for the olympics!

  4. Nellie says:

    so are we... and we are on freaking vacation and should be enjoying outdoor activites... and we're stuck to the tv!