Sick

TEACHBROECK On 8:23 AM

I have been not feeling well lately...I thought it was a nasty hangover one day, something I ate the next, but now I really think it is my b/c pill. I know you can't count on G**GLE for all your medical needs, but I did find a lot of complaints about having stomach cramps...I have had really bad legs cramps too. SO I am going off it to make sure I am not missing something! I used to be on some ole generic B/C pill and never once noticed a thing!

I am about to meet my mom and step-dad halfway to drop Baby J off for the night. I have a shower/baccalaureate party and J is working (since 2am) and has the bach party too. He will be a sloppy, tired mess 24 hours later! I was very excited for tonight but after last nights horrible stomach pains and holding a bowl on my lap all night I hope I can swing it!

5 Responses "Sick"

  1. Christy says:

    Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon.

  2. Becca says:

    Eh I know how you feel. My b/c pills sometimes do that to me too and they are about as generic as they come. I HATE taking them...

    I hope you feel better for the festivities tonight!

  3. Amanda says:

    Aww, i hope you are feeling better soon :)

  4. Nellie says:

    oh man. are you feeling better hon?? make sure your legs aren't warm to the touch or red... my mom had problems with clots and those pills really freak me out now!

  5. Chastity says:

    What pill is it? I took YAZ for a little while, and I never felt well while on it.