A comment from Sugar and Ice gave me an idea for a post!
What is your favorite Little House on the Prairie episode!?
Mine is when Nellie Olson fakes being hurt from Laura's horse and acts like she needs a wheel chair. When Laure finds out Nellie is faking she takes her to the top of hill and shoves her wheel chair over HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I also loved the episode where they are snowed in up to the attic.
Remember when ma cuts her leg and it gets infected and she thinks she needs to CUT IT OFF!
Okay your turn share your favorite OR most memorable!


I wish i could comment ( hanging my head in shame ) I have never watched it. Maybe there is a box set that i could buy/download? I'll have a look for it.
Have a great weekend!
l,
Amanda xx
I already told you my favorite, but I have a lot of memorable episodes. I loved the episodes when they moved to Winoka, and then the episode when they move back to Walnut Grove. I also loved the episodes when Laura is pining away for Almanzo. I thought he was so cute when I was a kid, lol.
That episode you mentioned when Caroline thought she was going to have to cut off her leg...ugg. All I can think of when I hear that are the shots they showed of her red, sweating, swollen wound..yuck.
My least favorite episode...the one when Mary's school burns down and kills her baby :(.
Amanda- my daughter has all the DVD sets you could come ovet and have popcorn with her!
Sugar and ice- my LEAST fav is when that girl gets almost raped in the barn
Fine. I've probably seen 5 episodes in total. Didn't much like it. I was much happier to watch Hogan's Heroes. M*A*S*H or Magnum PI. So if I had to pick a favorite episode it would have to be...the one where Nellie of MNClampits fame was mean to the other really nice kids :-)
favorite... hmmm.. thats hard.. i really dont have a favorite.. I know I've seen EVERY episode.. but I love when I randomly see them and remember how much I love that episode. but really.. a favorite?? Hmmm.. i can really only pick my not favorites.. like when Mary goes blind..and when her baby dies..and when anything dies.. like a horse.. or the dog.. or little charles..
i really cant pick a favorite.. but the whole nellie being fake hurt on is really good!.. oh and I like when Persivil starts coming around and is rude to nelly.. like dumping the eggs on her head! Those are funny...
and i hate nancy! THats all...
PERSIVIL! I forgot about him!
Very funny CAPTAIN- Nellie could never be mean!