School

TEACHBROECK On 5:10 AM

Wish me luck on my first day back!

Good things:
Not 95 degrees as my room is upstairs and not A/C
No students yet
Jdog took the day off so no getting ready for daycare!


Not so good things:
Baby J has impetigo...1 blister turned into 15 last night ICK!
Long day of meetings
I really will miss the diaper changings and feedings...

Ps we won a trip to Vegas Saturday night!

5 Responses "School"

  1. Amanda says:

    You won a trip to Vegas??? Can i come!!?
    Good luck on your return to School:)
    l,
    Amanda x

  2. Becca says:

    Take me with you to Vegas!!

    I hope the first day went smooth...

  3. Anonymous says:

    A trip to Vegas? That kicks ass! And, ugh...school starting. I hated that week. Trying to keep the right amount of mean/nice. Ugh.

  4. Nellie says:

    How was your first day?!

    Taking me to Vegas? :)

  5. Chastity says:

    A trip to Vegas??? How luck are you!!