Sweaty

TEACHBROECK On 11:07 AM

Yhea I haven't posted for awhile....lots of random, stressful things all happened at once I got too overwhelmed to blog about it....it is all working itself out...

Okay WHAT color are his eyes going to be...I know all babies have those dark blue eyes to start with, but I knew K's were staying blue....Baby J's I can't tell! Any guesses?


This is what happens when your 8 year old takes a self photo shoot with your camera...








As for me I am back to this...every second I can


6 Responses "Sweaty"

  1. Becca says:

    Oh my goodness the pics of her are hilarious. Ava did some self portrait ones the other day but they were of the wall...naturally!

    I hope everything is okay..

  2. Amanda says:

    Blue eye's just like his big sister!
    I'm glad you are back and hope all is well.
    l,
    Amanda xx

  3. Greg says:

    Kdog looks like an aspiring photographer!!

    Glad to see you are back to normal. The sick has been going back and forth between our family as well and it sucks. Your not suppose to be sick during the summer.

    Look like the little guy might have hazel or green eyes!

  4. Christy says:

    Your baby boy is getting so big! His eyes look dark - maybe they are going to be brown? I have no idea. Both of my kids have blue eyes.

  5. Nellie says:

    Kdog is a hoot. Too funny. I hope your first day back is/was ok... not sure if it was today or not. God I remember how tough it was when I went back after Ellie. I feel for ya. Just think... 3:30 3:30 3:30!

  6. Chastity says:

    K has beautiful blue eyes!! J's look a little hazel to me right now, but you never know.