HELP!

TEACHBROECK On 8:14 AM

** oh they are back.....curious!

Yesterday the links to my favorite bogs would not work...and today they are GONE! Anyone else having this issue?


Circus was a joke...more on that later....my SIL is a moron...I hate being late and lost and we were both.


I have been bleeding like a stuck hog for 3 days....will it ever end?....I can't afford another box of tampons...sorry for the TMI but I am bloated and in pain so you should all feel sorry for me..just kidding.

6 Responses "HELP!"

  1. Mine disapear SOO much.. If I just keep hitting the refresh they normall pop back up eventually.. They are really stupid.. and I don't have the time to click around to everyone blog to see if they wrote anything.. and I definitly can't afford to miss anything!!! :)

    Sorry you're having a crappy time.. and sorry you feel yucky..

  2. Maremone says:

    periods....i remember those. You could just stay pregnant for three consecutive years and skip that all together. Just a thought ;)

  3. Amanda says:

    Yes, my blogroll went "funny" yesterday, but appear to have come back now!
    I hope your feeling better soon.
    Love,
    Amanda xx

  4. Becca says:

    Shoot I can send you one of my boxes since I STILL don't need them!!!

  5. Nellie says:

    want me to run a couple t-pons over?! :)

  6. Nellie says:

    oh and no blog roll prob's here... sorry.