AMAZING!

TEACHBROECK On 8:16 AM

One connection that spans the test of time between Kdog and I is Little House on the Prairie. She loves the DVDs and I grew up glued to Walnut Grove happenings...last night was a memory that will stay with me forever. We went to the Musical of LH. Our seats were upfront and center! The singing was amazing, the movements perfection, the choreography engaging and of course Melissa Gilbert playing "MA" was breathtaking. I love you K...and pray for many more moments like this with you.

11 Responses "AMAZING!"

  1. Oh... I'm sooooo jealous... I'm glad you guys liked it.
    On a side note.. I was actually watching the episode where Mary and Adam are looking for a new school for the kids.. and in my info box about the show it says the Adam's real name was Linwood Boomer! Just thought that was funny.... although it really has nothing to do with anything.... sorry! :)

  2. Tanya says:

    How fun, I hope Hunter enjoys doing things with me as she gets older!!
    I remember Laura and Nellie and little Willie as well!! Glad you guys had fun!

  3. OhCaptain says:

    Sounds like fun! Glad you both enjoyed. Parenting moments like that kick [beeb]!

  4. You can swear here CAPTIAN! T-Nellie was HILARIOUS!! So funny!

  5. Becca says:

    I'm so jealous! I'm pretty sure I never missed an episode growing up, and there were maybe 5 total that I didn't cry in! Glad you all had a good time...

  6. Christy says:

    This is the second post I have read today about the Little House on the Prairie. Weird!

  7. Amanda says:

    That sounds like a great fun girly night that you had with your daughter. I love her top!
    I've never seen that stage show before, but i bet it was fab.
    Have a great weekend!
    l,
    Amanda xx

  8. Anonymous says:

    I love doing special things like that with my daughter!
    I thought about taking mine but I am having a hard time with tickets. Did you get them a long time ago? The ticket office has crummy seats left and StubHub wants $350.00 per ticket!

  9. Nellie says:

    Oh I'm so glad you had fun!

  10. Chastity says:

    I have seen every single episode multiple times. I used to watch re-runs with my dad when I was little. He'd call me Half Pint just to bug me. My favorite episode was the one when Laura and the kids thought Mr. Olsen had killed Mrs. Olsen, lol.

    I'd love to see that show! I can't believe Melissa Gilbert is playing Ma! I'm so jealous!!

  11. Tara- I hit redial for 2 days! We had center seats 7th row! Very worth it! Adults were 50 and the kids 40...S & I I think we have a new idea for a post!!!